Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What's wrong!?

Dear http://clubpenguinzorbaks.blogspot.com/ visitors!

Im trying to do the best, what i can to do in this site to make it better and better! But i see, many of you hates this site. I made poll about " Vote my site".. And really big thanks for everyone who voted- 7-8,9-10! I was really suprised! But i see many of you votes that my site really sucks..! But really? Im trying to do the best.. ! Does my site is really so bad, that someone wrote, that my site is vrily bad, and his site is much better.. Also, in comment under write was -Mimo! Check in my last post
sixth comment!

1) Mimo have great site!!!! I wish him to keep up a good work in this new year!
2) He NEVER (i think) writes like this in other sites!!! And + he writes Mimo777, not just mimo.!
3) So im happy, it wasnt him. Accuatly i think it was someone from my cauntry!

I live in Latvia, and im learning english about 3 years! Im trying to learn how best i can! Sorry, if my english is vrily bad..:(

Mimo777, Snowdobby, Fotis01, Watex, has very great their own sites! I wish them great new 2008 year, and keep up a good work;)

But i just hope this website someday will be so great like Mimo's777, Snowdobby............ , and i hope for now this is nice website for everyone of you:)

1 Comment:

Joanna7777 said...

Zorbaks.We are new in the blogging.We do not have idea how to do some thinks in the blogging.Mady after 1 year someone will tell the new people who blogging for our beatyfull sites.Do not worry.Everythink will be OK!