Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines day- my dog's birthday! :]

First of all, this post will not be about Club Penguin;)
Today is my dog's first birthday! Yup, my dog's birthday is in Valentine day:)
I just wanted to post, becouse i love my little puppy so much:*

Here's some piC's of my dog! :

"Um, what's that? Yes i know, today is Valentine day but, i must calebrate too?"

"O, now i know! Today is my birthday too! That's nice!
Is this birthday cake for me? No, really? YEEY!
What i'm waiting for? Let's beggin!"

"Yum, Yum.. I ♥ it! So tasty! I love you guys! This is my first birthday, cake is so tasty.. I wonder, how tasty will be my 2 year's birthday cake?"

I hope you like my dog! Ok, for now bye!
~Zorbaks

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zorbaks.

Im glad you acctually figured out my directions. Nice dog though. If you like you can give those 3 column template to Joanna7777.

Zorbaks said...

Thanks! Ok, i will give;)

malabei,i dont think my site has virus.. my kaspersky in all places see virus;D