Monday, March 3, 2008

About May..


Hello,friends! This is just for everyone to know. I'm now in sixth class. In my school, after sixth class, you have to go to another school. It is in same place, but it IS diffrent school. And starting from May until June i will not be able to post. I will have very very big test's! That means- i can't sit by computer play games and just relax! I will need to lear! I don't want to get 3 or 4 in maths,ofcourse! About April- i don't know. I'm hoping that i will post, but... In may.. I can't waste my time sitting by computer! I want to be smart, not stipid;) Ofcourse i will log into CP, but not to take piCs, and not to post! And i think i will have time just for 1 hour in week! Yup, it sounds crazy, but i can't get bad marks!


And don't worry, i will not quit of posting, it just will be oly for May! (I hope)
But after that.. No school for three month! I know, meybe some of you don't have so big summer holidays, but i still have! How about your school, how big summer holidays you usually have!?
Ok, i hope you understand me.
~Zorbaks

2 Comments:

The Penguin Online said...

NOOOOO
I need you zorbaks!
I can't post everyday right now. I'm starting to get test and quizzes., too.
:(
- Chispy12

Zorbaks said...

Sorry but in May i will not post. Sorry. I can't get bad marks;)
And it's not good to sit all time by computer!