Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A short name for my site is..?


Hello Penguin's! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who help me decide what name for my site is the best! For now in first place- CPZC (Club Penguin Zorbak's Cheats). But in second place- ZCPCS( Zorbak's Club Penguin Cheat Site). But.. there's still four days!
And thanks for everyone who's voting- yesterday i was in 273 place, but now-217! WHOO HOO(LOL) !
Please,keep voting!
Top Blogs
And.. if you cant find me, here's small button what show's in what place i am..It's more easier to find!
Video Games
So, today i'm visiting my sisters aunt. I'm so happy! My mom was talking in mobile with my sisters aunt.. and she told that today we will see 1 day old kittens! Cool, huh? So sweet! I will be back tomorrow! Bye!
~Zorbaks

0 Comments: