Thursday, April 24, 2008

I meet him! I meet Rockhopper!

Hello Penguin's! Guess what? I saw Rockhopper!
I wasn't waiting that i will meet him so fast! I was even not searching for him! I just went to server Shiver, to take some pictures for C.P.Z.C.! Then i just suddenly saw him! :)

One moment i was only one with him! ;D We was talking!
Then there came many other penguin's and we just talked, danced...

He said:"When i say puffle you have to say Arr" and we did..xD


He said that i'm good matey! :) I was so happy!
Then he said: "Listen up Mateys"

Then: "Fair Fare's" or something like that and he left. Huh. But that was really nice to meet him:)


If you want to take this pictures, you can take but you have to give me credit!


~Zorbaks,C.P.Z.C. President

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know he was here today. Im gonna search for him!

Zorbaks said...

Yea, have a good luck finding him;)

Anonymous said...

Hi zorbaks What sever was he on?
Jay 1409 is my cp name

Zorbaks said...

He was on server Shiver! It wasnt full, so if servers are full it doesn't mean that he's on! Try logging into not so full servers.. Good luck finding him,Jay 1409 !