Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New, 7 mission "Clockwork Repair" is here!

Hello Agents! Yes, it's time for mission 7, "Clockwork Repair" !
I like new "Top Secret" missions folder. I think it looks pretty cool;)And, the new, 7 mission- Clockwork Repair!


It's really cool, and think it's second coolest mission in Club Penguin right now:)
When you finish the mission, you can receive Silver Watch medal!


It's cool.. But i wonder..Why silver? Usually it was gold.. Hmm..
Also, like a "Thank-You" from Blue Snowball Team you can get a card like blue t-shirt, and there's also your name on it:)
I will soon make Mission 7 walktrought video, or just i will write how to complete it!

~Zorbaks, C.P.Z.C. President

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zorbaks,

I want you to visit my site. On the post that says Mission 7 out, go to the comments, then you will see a mean comment from so-called Mr.Anonymous. He's making me mad. And I want to show somebody this comment.