Friday, May 2, 2008

New Big Wigs catalog!

Hello Penguin's! Clothing catalog is not only one who came today! Today came new Big Wigs catalog with 3 new cool wigs..!
Here's two new wigs:

  • The Firestriker (550 coins)
  • The Sidetied Too (500 coins)

And you wonder, why i said 3 new wigs? There's one hidden!

Here's how to find The Spikette:

1)Go to page where's the Spikester wig.

2)Click on it!

3)Now you have found The Spikette wig!

I think it's really cool! Purple, one of my favorite colors;)

Also,

Click here for C.P.Z.C.'s City!
Click here for C.P.Z.C.'s Ultimate Buddy List
Click here for C.P.Z.C.'s Blogroll
Click here for C.P.Z.C's Quiz

~Zorbaks, C.P.Z.C. President

Top Blogs

1 Comment:

Tonymadi said...

Yo This Is Tonymadi and you look kinda kool like me and we are the same age and I was thinking maybe we add each other to our blogrolls. what do u say? You probably havent heard of me but I started a blog awhile back and have improved alot and now Im starting utube vids. Please ur awesome.