Friday, June 27, 2008

C.P.Z.C.'s CLOSING.. :(

Hello guys!

Yes, I'm closing C.P.Z.C.!

You know why.!?

I'm tired. It's summer. I want to rest with my friends and my family. I think it was my biggest mistake, that in last years September i started posting. Last year, i spent more time with computer, not with my family and friends. I liked posting, and i was thinking:" I wish i could be famous".. but now.!? I like Club Penguin alot, but i hate Thursdays and Fridays because in those days in CP is something new, and i have to post, if i want to keep my site normal. Actually i just don't want to post. I just waste my time with computer, and i don't do what i want to do. I want to play Club Penguin, chat with my friends, and do other stuff! Alot of people, who have Club Penguin cheat site, quit of Club Penguin, not of blogging. And they say that their biggest mistake is when they started playing CP. But i think, they are just wasting time in posting. Also, my parents don't liked that they saw me always using computer.

Anyway, I'm NOT telling, that if you're posting you waste your time! Maybe some peoples just want to do that! But i want to thank to some people:

Charmerry- i just was thinking.. thank you, because you made first comment that i ever had in my site. You just don't know how surprised i was, when i wanted to post the next thing, and i saw the first comment in my site! You know, all that time i was thinking that no one visits my site!

Joanna7777- Thanks alot! You were my friend all this time! You helped me, i helped you:) Keep up a good work in posting, and be sure to make your site the best;)

Yellow Puffle People,
Thanks to you! More people started to come, because you made a post about my site! That was really really sweet from you guys;* Thanks!

The Penguin Online- You guys were really great friends to me, too;) You were newbies, but you started posting very well! Actually, like professional bloggers;) And you left posting like I'm doing it now;(

Tikihead12- I want to thank you too.. ! You were good friend, and you were nice to me too!

And also, special thanks to everyone who visited this site! I have 17 000 hits! That's a big number, huh? Thanks alot! You were great!

Also, go to my blogroll, and see other cool [very cool] cheat sites, that you must see!

The best cheat sites for me.. :

~Club Penguin Cheat Gang
~Club Penguin Cheats INC
~Club Penguin Gang
~Snowdobby
~Team Club Penguin Cheats

Yea, this sites just.. ROCK! Keep up a good work, and make your site better and better!

And don't forget, that you can meet me in Club Penguin anytime! I'm usually on American servers!

Sincerely,
~Zorbaks, C.P.Z.C. President

4 Comments:

Joanna7777 said...

Ok Zorbacks.I wish you all good.But please keep comment on my site co'z I want to keep talk with you!Your friend Joanna7777

Anonymous said...

Farewell Zorbaks. You don't know me but I know you! I'm going to miss reading your posts!
Bye

Cookie Eater 100 said...

Hello Zorbaks,
Too bad I never got to meet you on Club Penguin.
I just hope that you don't delete this site.

Wyatt Counterman said...

I'll miss you, Laura/Zorbaks... I kinda feel the same way. I closed CPP. Bye.

~Wyatt :D