Thursday, January 10, 2008

News!


First of all, Winter Fiesta is coming!!! I told ya! WooHoo!!! Last years Winter Fiesta was fantastic, Winter Fiesta was one of my favorites!!! But.. It will be just 3 days.. from 18 january-20 january! And.. They (i think) will bring back old maracas..
I wish there could be NEW item, not just old maracas!

Tomorrow is new stage, what we are waiting for!!! We will see...

Also, tomorrow Club Penguin, will bring back heart emotion!
What do you think!?

AND, message for all members, who love to decorate igloos! Next mondey, 14 january Club Penguin will release new storage. It will be more organised, so that means, furniture items will be easier to find:]


Also, bad news.. That post about Billybob isn't true. It's not his site, it's not his e-mail. So then, don't visit that site. All what is there is lie.

4 Comments:

Joanna7777 said...

zorbaks i think is a good ideam to make our site it will be with my and yours cheats and with my and yours news.

Zorbaks said...

hmm. Yes, it could be good. Can you leave your e-mail.? I will e-mail you!

Joanna7777 said...

OK MY E-MAIL IS JOANNA_ANTOVA@ABV.BG.PLEASE E-MAIL ME IT WILL BE SO COOL TO MAKE OUR SITE.

Joanna7777 said...

joanna_antova@abv.bg this is my e-mail