Sunday, January 6, 2008

Who want to chat with Billybob!?

Want ask something to Billybob!? Sure, no problem!!!
His e-mail (MSN) - billybob-support@clubpenguin.com

And also,his website- http://billybobresearch.wordpress.com/

Check it out! There is page called "My Banned Penguin"..
He says if you write your penguin name, and tell how it became banned he may unbann you.. I don't know why, but i don't want to belive it..

My penguin Alpite got banned in last years august. I wrote to clubpenguin many e-mails, to unbann my penguin. But they didn't answered. I don't know why.

~Zorbaks

4 Comments:

Pingoley said...

how did u get that big bg pic at the top of your blog???? Please tell mee??!!! And can u slao tell me how u got the white background to travel throughout the whole blog? You know the white border thingy?
Thanks Zorbaks,
This blog is great
PINGOLEY x x x

Pingoley said...

Can I meet u on cp? It would be great! Please?? we can arrange a day, date, time, server and room if u like!

Zorbaks said...

Oh.. I will tell you. Go to template, page elemnts, And where is header,click edit. There you can upload any picture from your computer, or web!Try it! White thingy? Sorry, i don't understand what do you mean, or my english is not so good;)

It's little bit dufficult to meet you. Do you read my profile information? I have another time zone..(i live in Latvia, and accuatly, meybe you dont know where is it). When i have 8 in morning, in America just starts day! So... The best time to meet is - 8 PM (CLUB PENGUIN TIME ZONE).

I can't say day, becouse i'm little bit busy. I'm have art school too. The best day for me is friday! What do you think..? Meybe next friday, 8 PM (clubpenguin time zone),
mamoth, and.. town! But i cant be sure. My parent dont want to allow me all time sit and play computer..

Anonymous said...

How do you get the two sidebar things? Plz please tell me!