Friday, March 28, 2008

Puffle Mania!

See Club Penguin trought different eyes..

Where: ONLY on Server Test
When: Friday 10 am - 4 pm Penguin Standard Time (PST)
Who: You and all your friends are invited!
What: Show up to find out!


Wow! That's only what i can say. Club Penguin in CPIP made a special event! Now from 10 am until 4 pm in testing servers you can see yourself like a puffle! Cool huh? That's a big April Fools event! It's so funny! My heart went out of my body when i saw my penguin like green puffle.. I wonder- why green puffle? They could made yellow,pink,blue,red,purple,black puffle!

And remember this is ONLY on testing servers! Click here to log into CPIP!

When i went in 2 Testing Server, in Dojo, there was a nice view.. Everyone was green puffle, and it looked so cool! ;D

And here's what you can do, like a green puffle!
To make you fly, press "D" on your keyboard, or just dance!



To make you play, press "W" on your keyboard, or just wave!

To make you sleep/eat/take a bath/ press "T" on your keyboard or just press snowball! Note: If you press one time you will sleep/eat/take a bath/ but if you want to do another actions, try to press "T" many times!






And, you can wear chlotnes! Chlotnes doesn't fit on your body, but that's still ok!


"I'm puffle taking for a walk puffle" ! Lol. This is the funniest! You're like a puffle, but you can take a puffle for a walk!


If you're wearing chlotnes, and if you press "D" or dance, when puffle fly, you can see your self invisible!

If you go to the Club Penguin official blog, http://blog.clubpenguin.com/ you will see that Club Penguin told CPIP to a public! Now you're thinking why Test Server 2 is full! ;)
And again thanks for voting! Please keep voting!
Top Blogs
And.. if you cant find me, here's small button what shows in what place i am..It's more easier to find!
Video Games
Enjoy the "Club Puffle".. :D
~Zorbaks

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zorbaks,

I would like to meet you in club Penguin. But we all live in different time zones. I mean you live in Latvia and I live in the United States. Can you set up an invitation to http://clubpenguincheatsinc.blogspot.com

I think you are a famous penguin. I have Cena12121 on my buddy list.

Joanna7777 said...

zveiki!