Saturday, April 5, 2008

Aqua Grabber update! :)

Hello Penguin's! Yesterday Club Penguin updated Aqua Grabber! WOW!

Now you can't collect skip parts.. But you can collect pearls! You can take pink puffle with you!


To collect a pearl, wait when water creature( i don't know how to name it) sleep, and then press space! You will get one pearl! Each pearl gives you 25 coins..

And now you wonder how Club Penguin got pearls for Pearl Necklace? ;D

The best thing- You can take pink puffle with you. If you don't have air, pink puffle will blow for you a bubble which will save your life. Pink puffle is big helper in game! It's so sweet! :)



To get Treasure Chest go down...

You will see Treasure Chest..
But watch out from small yellowy fish! It bites you, and Treasure Chest will fall down!

When you will try to care Treasure Chest to the net, you will see mullet! It blocks way the to the net! Be careful!

Afther you finish the game.. you will see "Stage Clear". In Club Penguin blog, they said that maybe there will be more levels! I hope!

And finaly, you can get 500 coins!


And.. do you remember my post „About May”?
If you don’t know what i’m talkng about, Click here to read.


I’m going to close my site soon. But don’t worry- i will close it until June.
Then i will continue posting. You see- i just have no time to post. I’m trying to
post, but it’s not easy. I will tell everyone when i will close my site until June.
With „I will close” i mean i will not post. You will be able still view my site, ofcourse..

Also, i will make two new pages.. I’m not going to tell you what will be these pages..But i hope you will like them..I can’t promise that i will make them this month, maybe in June. But afther closing my site, i will try to make my site better, i will make new look, and other features what i don’t have! And about 5000 hits party.. I was not thinking that hits will come so fast! So i will have very BIG party in June.. It will be triple party! My site re-opening, 5000 hits, and my penguin's 600 day's party! I hope it will be great party! ;)

But for now i will try to post as long as i can.


Thanks to everyone who's voting.. But please keep voting!

Top Blogs

And.. if you cant find me, here's small button what shows in what place i am..It's more easier to find!

Video Games


See You!

~Zorbaks