Friday, April 25, 2008

Some blogy information...

Hello Penguin's!



Fallowing information is to let you know!





C.P.Z.C.'s Ultimate Buddy List
Yea, i have my C.P.Z.C. Buddy List! Now everyone can become my buddy:)




Just leave your name and comment and i will add you! Click here to visit it!









C.P.Z.C.'s City!




Many of you know that i have made C.P.Z.C.'s City! And you know, as many people visits it everyday, and bigger it comes! So please visit it every day!We have to make it like a big city;)


10,000 HITS!


And.. OH MY GOD! C.P.Z.C. has got 10 000 hits.. WOO HOO! Guys, your the best;)




Your votes..

Thanks for voting, guys! But please, please keep voting! One moment i was in 42 place! Now I'm in 127 place.. Please, don't forget to vote for me everyday! Please:)
Top Blogs

I don't want.. But i have to do that:(

I think you know what i'm talking about!



Yea, i think you remember this post:







Yeah, i'm sorry but i have to say GOODBYE right now! :(



I'm to busy! I just can't! I got in maths exam not so good mark, and i don't want bad mark in maths, in this school year! It's really important! So i just need to learn, learn, learn.. I will not close my site 4ever! I will just close until begging of June! First thing what will happen in CP, in June will be posted;D I know, i will start losing my hits, in top of blogs I'll be in 299 place or even worse place.. I know! But i just won't sit by computer all the time, and get bad marks! Computer, blogger and Club Penguin just can't help me in school! ONLY- in English, but that's all!



So this Friday, sorry- i will not post. And so- until June,the end of school!




I will everyone let know, that i will be back! Don't worry, i will be back.. For now i just won't close my site! But please, if you can, visit my site, and just vote for my once a day! It will take for you only few seconds! That's all:) And visit C.P.Z.C.'s City alot! And i promise,when i will be back, i will have BIG party! It will be my site re-opening party, my 10 000 hits party,my penguin's 600 days party and just BIG party:)

So.. BYE! I wish everyone of you, good marks in school, and just great time! =)





Cya;)


~Zorbaks, C.P.Z.C. President

2 Comments:

Joanna7777 said...

I can be an editor and post for you.Please give me a chance.I just want to help you.

Joanna7777 said...

I am so happy.It will be not hard for me.Add me as a editor.Ofcourse I will not Change your site's style.