Sunday, June 15, 2008

~C.P.Z.C's BIG summer party!!!~

Hello Pengs! Summer is here, right!?
AND I'M MAKING C.P.Z.C.'s BIG summer party! :)

Here's party announcement:


Why!?
15 000 hits,
site re-opening,
my penguin's 600 days!
Where!?
American flag,
Fjord, Dojo.
When!?
Monday,
sixteen June,
9:00 AM
Club Penguin Time Zone!
BE SURE TO COME!!!! We'll swim,dance, have water balloon fights, play Sled Racing, have summer fashion show, and we'll do lots of more!!! It will be fun;)
NOTE: It was really really hard, me to pick up date,time. I hope we'll have party on sixteen June, 9:00 AM! Because I'm really busy, and please tomorrow check my site all the time, for some updates, if we can't have party at this time! Then i will update another time!!!
~Zorbaks, C.P.Z.C.President

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Zorbaks, sorry I can't coem tommarow. Because I have school at that time.

Zorbaks said...

Ahh...;(

Please don't go to school;D

Joanna7777 said...

I want to I want too.BUT It's too late in my country.But I will try to tell my mum that I am going to my friend's night party and I will back after 2 hours.I hope I come.I will do everythink I can.
Also I am Having an IceBearg Tipping Party.Will you come?
More details in my site.