Monday, June 16, 2008

Nobody came.. almost nobody..;'(

Hey pengs..

Almost nobody came. Some penguin's came, but then vrily fast left. Then me and Pelukins, we were trying to make water balloon fight. It was fun;) But, anyway, there weren't C.P.Z.C.'s BIG summer party ;( Maybe i just told about party very very late. I will make another soon. Let's hope there will come more people. :)

And, I'm working with C.P.Z.C.'s new theme& one new site. But it will take alot of work. Let's hope i will update C.P.Z.C.'s new look soon.

~Zorbaks, C.P.Z.C. President

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I couln't come. I just told you that. Becuse I had school.

Zorbaks said...

Yea, that's ok. I think i told about pary very very late..

Unknown said...

why have you turned the candy man music off



louis birch

Zorbaks said...

Hey!

You liked.!?

:D

Ok, if you liked, i will "turn it on" again;)